Parish Assigned Mission: St. Mark
P.O. Box 141523
Coral Gables, Florida 33114
Phone: (305) 762-1226 Email: email@example.com
Areas of Work:
• Collaboration in evangelization, nutrition, education, development, medical aid and other programs, in Haiti and Dominican Republic.
• Short- term mission preparation and ongoing mission formation
• Promotion of mission through educational presentations and reflections for children and adults
Haiti: Diocese of Port-de-Paix/ and Diocese of Gonaives average of 400,000 people.
• Projects serve: Evangelization - support for 25 catechists and materials. Nutrition/Education -
4,500 children in 30 schools and 113 teachers. Medical and Nutrition - projects serve an estimated 2,000
adults directly or indirectly. Development partnerships – with coffee cooperative, artisan women’s groups, and parish solar bakery project. Disaster relief and recovery projects: Emergency food Aid, shelter repair and expansion to accommodate displaced persons, school repair/reconstruction, tuition
assistance, agriculture job development, solar energy development, water purification, and cholera prevention and treatment projects.
Dominican Republic: Diocese of La Vega and Diocese of San Pedro de Macoris
• Projects serve: 1,100 children, and 70 families.
• Short Term Mission groups serve: over 500 children and 400 adults every year in evangelization and youth activities. About ¼ of the adults and children are not baptized Catholics.
Appeal donations will be used to support our programs in the Dominican Republic and Haiti.